Here are some of my intentions for 2008:
- I will blog more frequently.
- I will devote more time, imagination and energy to playing creatively with Ben.
- I will work harder and smarter to provide for my family.
- I will eat breakfast every morning (ah yes, that old chestnut).
- I will take a lunch break each day, switching off from work for a while and exercising my mind or body.
- I will join The National Trust and not worry about it making me feel middle-aged.
- I will strive to keep on top of the slew of new technologies coming out of Redmond (especially ScottGu's area), while continuing to deepen my expertise in my core competencies of C#, OO design and SQL Server.
- I will not leave it until December to take a holiday.
- I will keep on top of processing and uploading family photos to Flickr (I'm currently two months behind!)
- I will embark on a non work-related programming project (any suggestions?)
What are yours?